Saturday, April 22, 2006

coffee




I can't believe it took me so long to work this out!
I used to grind the coffee beans, place the filter in the coffee
maker and then attempt to dump the ground coffee into the filter.
Needless to say, the ground coffee went every where, and actually some even ended up
in the filter. God, where was Martha when I needed her?
Well, on my own without her assistance, I figured it out, place the filter over the grinder, turn it upside down, and dump the ground coffee into the filter. Next, place the filter into the filter basket ! Voila!, no mess,
I know everyone has probably been doing this except me.
I felt like a rocket scientist for once.
Martha Stewart would say it is now perfectly perfect!
Only Martha will get this joke....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home